VISUNPACK ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
- As the legal representative of the company, who is responsible for the results of production and business and fulfill obligations to the state according to the current regulations.
- The executive director of all production and business activities has the right to decide on the organizational structure and management apparatus of the company on the principle of compactness, ensuring business and production activities with results.
- Research customers demand, so that they can offer products that consumers need
- Performing domestic and foreign economic and trade operations, opening services of introducing and consuming products, responsible for completing documents and urging payment with customers.
- Building, managing and monitoring technical processes and regulations in the production process to ensure the quality of products,
- Sample testing is conducted through customers to browse and then carry out mass production, determining the cost of raw materials
- Instructions on how to close and paste boxes for production factory
- At the same time, check the quality of products from warehouses in production factory
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Function office and labor force organization
- Managing records, funds, organizing the implementation of policies towards employees, advising the Director to mobilize and receive
- Arrange personnel in the company to suit the needs and tasks of production and business
- Monitor and advise the Director of emulation and commendation and discipline, monitor the work of security and order in the company.
- Coordinate, monitor production activities, forecast orders to meet customer requirements
- Assess the risks of perishable supplies, supply trends, demand factors and minimize the product’s poor quality.
- Establish and adjust work processes to meet the needs of warehouses, production schedules, …
- At the same time, implement strategies to improve service quality and equipment performance
- Managing and being responsible to the Bussiness Directors for all the work of Technology Management Department
- Planning maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Control the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, electrical systems, compressed air, chiller, …
- Organize and participate in technology reception from suppliers
- Organize and participate in improving machinery and equipment according to company requirements.
- Receiving production orders from Sales Department
- Plan production and assign work to the team leaders
- Monitoring daily work schedule and product quality
- Directly working with customers on the progress of goods, solving problems related to work, suppliers, and processors
- Organize the implementation of 5S rules, work safety, fire protection
- Managing equipment and machinery, working tools and planning for periodical maintenance
- Report the status of periodic work to the Director
At Visunpack, depending on the specific parts location, there will be separate mandatory standards
But all members meet the requirements for:
- Years of experience
- High sense of responsibility
- Always passionate about work.
CORE VALUES OF HUMAN RESOURCE CREATED SUCCESS OF VISUNPACK
The human factor is the cultural value we want to move forward
We always bring in our own identity culture.
Culture towards humanity, kindness, spirit of discipline
And built and fostered by the wisdom and ceaseless creativity of the staff.
Visunpack is always the center to make the difference, linking those differences to create the best results and values
Contribute to the process of building, developing the brand as well as the success of your business.
It is the core element that makes the good values, success and reputation of Visunpack company to this day.
If you would like to purchase products from our packaging range, please contact :
VISUNPACK PACKAGING COMPANY LIMITED
Address : 96 Provincial Highway 15th , Village 11A , Tan Thanh Dong ward , Cu Chi District, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone : (028) 3636 2626
Hotline : 0938 33 99 22
Website : visunpack.com
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org